- Home /home on the range…
EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
- Get EasyTable Pro!
- Getting Started
- Manager Features
- Search Options
- Field Types & Tokens
- Displaying your Table
- Detail View
- Advanced Display Options
- Advanced Settings
- Automatic Imports using CRON
- EasyGitHub Include
- EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
Downloads get your files here...
- EasyTable Pro! Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for AkSubs Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for JDonation Login to see your downloads
- EasyTable for J! free... as in beer.
- EasyGitHub Include ...the geeks content plugin...
- EasyStaging ...your website staging helper...
- EasyDownloads ...your secure download manager...
- CommWeb/MIGS for VM2 Login to see your downloads
- Register for Forums
- Category: CommWeb for VM2
- Published on Monday, 20 May 2013 12:05
- Written by Craig Phillips
- Hits: 2773
CommWeb Payment Plugin for VirtueMart 2.0.x, is a standard Joomla! plug-in of the VMPayment class (i.e. it's written to work with VirtueMart 2.0.x->2.6.6's payment model).
This plugin is not tested with nor does it support VirtueMart 3.x or Joomla 3.x.
Based on your Commonwealth Bank Merchant account this plug-in supports Visa and Mastercard payments using the CommWeb MIG Payment gateway.
To use this plug-in you will need a Commonwealth Bank account with both a Merchant and CommWeb facility attached.
This plug-in provides the basic MIGS support for Visa and Mastercard payment.
CommWeb MIGS implementation requires you to have an SSL Certificate installed, and therefore this version of the plug-in requires one as well.
Please note the following about this plug-in:
- local SSL certificates only are supported.
- standard payments only are available through the CommWeb MIGS gateway.
- CommWeb MIGS gateway does not support recurring payments.
- CommWeb MIGS gateway does not support refunds (you must use their web interface).
- Supports sending the order email as the UID or vpc_OrderInfo attribute.
Please note the following about MIGS:
MIGS is a redirect plug-in, that is to say it redirects to your banks branded version of the MIGS page where your customer enters their credit card details. At no time does the MIGS service allow you to see the customers credit card details.
These CommWeb MIGS gateway features are not currently available but can be added:
- 3D Secure, support can be added
- Risk Management, support can be added
- Amex, JCB or Diners, support can be added
The features which "can be added" are not available yet as we haven't had access to an account with the features enabled to test against, no other reason. Due to a quirk in the way CommWeb works while we have implemented the features internally we haven't been able to put them into the released plug-in as we can't actually test them without a client account that has the features enabled.
- Joomla 2.5.10+ (we recommend the latest version 2.5.20 or later).
- PHP 5.3.10+ (we recommend the latest version of PHP 5.3)
- VirtueMart 2.0.22+ (we recommend 2.6.6).
As the plug-in works within the VirtueMart 2.0.x -> 2.6.6 for Joomla! 2.5 you will need to refer to the following articles:
When using VirtueMart 2.0 it is "recommended" that you have the "Official" manual on hand — VirtueMart 2 User Manual eBook (please note we are not associated with this eBook/it's author/VirtueMart.net and provide this link only as a reference for VirtueMart users, it is not an endorsement in any form by us).
At this time there are no plans to test or update this plugin for VirtueMart 3.x. The main restrictions are:
- lack of a MIGS testing account
- lack of interest in the extension (i.e. sales do not justify the work required)
If you do need the plugin updated we can provide a quote, but you will need to provide access to a MIGS testing account for us to be able to complete the work.