- Home /home on the range…
EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
- Get EasyTable Pro!
- Getting Started
- Manager Features
- Search Options
- Field Types & Tokens
- Displaying your Table
- Detail View
- Advanced Display Options
- Advanced Settings
- Automatic Imports using CRON
- EasyGitHub Include
- EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
Downloads get your files here...
- EasyTable Pro! Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for AkSubs Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for JDonation Login to see your downloads
- EasyTable for J! free... as in beer.
- EasyGitHub Include ...the geeks content plugin...
- EasyStaging ...your website staging helper...
- EasyDownloads ...your secure download manager...
- CommWeb/MIGS for VM2 Login to see your downloads
- Register for Forums
- Category: 1.0
- Published on Tuesday, 08 February 2011 17:26
- Written by Craig Phillips
- Hits: 5729
EasyTable Pro offers a dedicated upload screen directly from the list of tables in the EasyTable Manager. To upload to a specific table you simply click on the upload icon in the same row as the tables name.
Like the rest of EasyTable Pro the key interface elements have useful Tooltips attached as shown in the screenshot below (click on it to see a full sized version).
The Upload screen aims to simplify the process and make it clear to the user what they are doing when uploading the data file. Separating it out from the Table Editor screen also reduces the chance on user confusion with the other functions available on that screen.
From the upload screen you can either replace existing records with new ones from your CSV/TAB file or you can append new records to the existing records in the table.
EasyTable for J! only allows you to replace the records in a table.
The process is a simple 4 step sequence.
- Pick an Upload Type -> Replace/Append.
- Select a CSV/TAB file from your computer.
- Tell EasyTable if the first row of the file has column heading.
- Click the Upload File button.
Once the upload is complete EasyTable Pro will show you a status message telling you what is done. Then you can upload additional records or close the lightbox to complete the process.
EasyTable Pro! Subscriptions
EasyTable Pro! Subscriptions are available for 1 or 3 months.
Popular Related Articles
EasyTable Pro!… Read More +
With EasyTable Pro's field options you can combine several fields to produce a custom URL for each record. There are lots… Read More +
Sorting CSS Classes
When table sorting is enable clicking on the column heading will sort the records on the current page… Read More +
EasyTable for J 1.0+ and EasyTable Pro! imports data in a CSV file format. (EasyTable Pro! also supports the TSV… Read More +
Simply put, EasyTable is a… Read More +