- Home /home on the range…
EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
- Get EasyTable Pro!
- Getting Started
- Manager Features
- Search Options
- Field Types & Tokens
- Displaying your Table
- Detail View
- Advanced Display Options
- Advanced Settings
- Automatic Imports using CRON
- EasyGitHub Include
- EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
Downloads get your files here...
- EasyTable Pro! Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for AkSubs Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for JDonation Login to see your downloads
- EasyTable for J! free... as in beer.
- EasyGitHub Include ...the geeks content plugin...
- EasyStaging ...your website staging helper...
- EasyDownloads ...your secure download manager...
- CommWeb/MIGS for VM2 Login to see your downloads
- Register for Forums
- Category: 1.0
- Published on Tuesday, 08 February 2011 11:37
- Written by Craig Phillips
- Hits: 5549
EasyTable Pro extends the feature set of EasyTable for J! and has additional interface elements - this article covers the differences in the EasyTable Manager screen.
Selecting EasyTable Pro from the Components menu will take you to the EasyTable Pro Manager screen.
The Manager screen has 3 additional columns to support the additional features of EasyTable Pro, you can roll over elements to see helpful Tooltips as shown in the screenshot below.
In EasyTable Pro the buttons available in the Toolbar will vary based on the account type of the user and the components Settings.
A Super Administrator will see all of the Toolbar buttons available. Administrators and Managers will not see the Settings or Parameters button by default.
The EasyTable Pro component has an additional screen that lets you edit existing records in your table, it also lets you create new records or delete existing one.
EasyTable Pro has a dedicated upload screen for managing the import of records to your table.
The EasyTable components let you create a table and update records in the table by uploading a new CSV file. With EasyTable Pro, you can upload a new CSV/TAB file and choose whether or not the new file replaces existing records (as happens in EasyTable for J!) or appends them to existing records.
EasyTable Pro includes a plug-in that makes tables searchable by Joomla's built-in search facility. You can change the searchable state of each individual table from the Manager screen by clicking on the icon in the Searchable column.
The "Searchable" state can have 3 possible values:
- Global - - uses the components global settings to determine whether or not to search the table.
- Yes - - changes the Tables searchable setting to enable Joomla search.
- No - - changes the Tables searchable setting to disable Joomla search.
EasyTable Pro has the List Filter feature located in the top left, it allows you to filter your table list by entering in part of the table name.
Simply enter part of the table name and press "Go" to display the matching items. To clear press "Reset".
EasyTable Pro! Subscriptions
EasyTable Pro! Subscriptions are available for 1 or 3 months.
Popular Related Articles
EasyTable Pro!… Read More +
With EasyTable Pro's field options you can combine several fields to produce a custom URL for each record. There are lots… Read More +
Sorting CSS Classes
When table sorting is enable clicking on the column heading will sort the records on the current page… Read More +
EasyTable for J 1.0+ and EasyTable Pro! imports data in a CSV file format. (EasyTable Pro! also supports the TSV… Read More +
Simply put, EasyTable is a… Read More +