- Home /home on the range…
EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
- Get EasyTable Pro!
- Getting Started
- Manager Features
- Search Options
- Field Types & Tokens
- Displaying your Table
- Detail View
- Advanced Display Options
- Advanced Settings
- Automatic Imports using CRON
- EasyGitHub Include
- EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
Downloads get your files here...
- EasyTable Pro! Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for AkSubs Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for JDonation Login to see your downloads
- EasyTable for J! free... as in beer.
- EasyGitHub Include ...the geeks content plugin...
- EasyStaging ...your website staging helper...
- EasyDownloads ...your secure download manager...
- CommWeb/MIGS for VM2 Login to see your downloads
- Register for Forums
- Category: 1.0
- Published on Tuesday, 27 April 2010 00:00
- Written by Craig Phillips
- Hits: 8339
EasyTable Pro supports all the standard types found in EasyTable for J! and two additional fields types to help provide better display and sorting features.
It also support field options that affect the formatting of each field, the options vary by type but all support token replacement with values from the current field or other fields.
EasyTable Pro supports tokens for field rendering. Tokens are replaced with their respective values prior to formatting being applied to a field.
Tokens are indicated by the field alias enclosed in two # symbols. An example table is show below:
A fields alias is converted to it's token by the application of a # immediately before and after the alias, like those shown in the table above.
EasyTable Pro! Subscriptions
EasyTable Pro! Subscriptions are available for 1 or 3 months.
Popular Related Articles
EasyTable Pro!… Read More +
With EasyTable Pro's field options you can combine several fields to produce a custom URL for each record. There are lots… Read More +
Sorting CSS Classes
When table sorting is enable clicking on the column heading will sort the records on the current page… Read More +
EasyTable for J 1.0+ and EasyTable Pro! imports data in a CSV file format. (EasyTable Pro! also supports the TSV… Read More +
Simply put, EasyTable is a… Read More +