- Home /home on the range…
EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
- Get EasyTable Pro!
- Getting Started
- Manager Features
- Search Options
- Field Tokens & Display
- User Filtering
- Displaying your Table
- Detail View
- Advanced Display Options
- Advanced Settings
- EasyGitHub Include
- EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
Downloads get your files here...
- EasyTable Pro! Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for AkSubs Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for JDonation Login to see your downloads
- EasyTable for J! free... as in beer.
- EasyGitHub Include ...the geeks content plugin...
- EasyStaging ...your website staging helper...
- EasyDownloads ...your secure download manager...
- CommWeb/MIGS for VM2 Login to see your downloads
- Register for Forums
- Category: 1.1
- Published on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 17:35
- Written by Craig Phillips
- Hits: 1180
Displaying Fields in the Detail View
To have a field display in the "Detail View" all you need to do is click on the red button in the "Detail View" column adjacent to the field you want to display. You'll know if you successfully toggled the "Detail View" setting as it will change to a green tick, like this:
You can see in this image below different fields with varying "List" and "Detail" view settings:
Record View Settings
When a detail view is displayed you can adjust some specific settings in the "Record View Setting" panel. Simply click on the panels heading to reveal the options as shown below.
As will all options in Joomla! you can specify a Global value that is used by default or you can specify a particular option for each table.
Title Links to Table — If set to 'Yes' the title on the records page will link back to the Table the record is from. If set to 'No' the record title will not be a link.
Title Field — If a field is selected it will be appended to the Page Title and it will be used in the construction of the URL (e.g. in the example shown above for the US Presidents table the record for Abraham Lincoln would end with /us-presidents/16/abraham-lincoln.html
Display Next/Prev Link — In a record view this will show links to the next and previous record if they exist.
Show Linked Table — If the table has a linked table, any records that match will be shown on this records page.