- Home /home on the range…
EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
- Get EasyTable Pro!
- Getting Started
- Manager Features
- Search Options
- Field Types & Tokens
- Displaying your Table
- Detail View
- Advanced Display Options
- Advanced Settings
- Automatic Imports using CRON
- EasyGitHub Include
- EasyTable Pro! product info & how-to's
Downloads get your files here...
- EasyTable Pro! Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for AkSubs Login to see your downloads
- EasyNAB for JDonation Login to see your downloads
- EasyTable for J! free... as in beer.
- EasyGitHub Include ...the geeks content plugin...
- EasyStaging ...your website staging helper...
- EasyDownloads ...your secure download manager...
- CommWeb/MIGS for VM2 Login to see your downloads
- Register for Forums
- Category: EasyNAB Transact for JoomDonation
- Published on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 14:04
- Written by Yulonda Phillips
- Hits: 2505
EasyNAB Transact for JoomDonation, is a JoomDonation payment plug-in that allows payments to be processed in the JoomDonation extension.
Based on your NAB Merchant account this payment plug-in supports Visa and Mastercard payments using the NAB Transact Direct Post service.
To use this payment plugin you will need the Joomla! extension JoomDonation and an NAB bank account with the Transact Direct Post facility attached.
This payment plug-in provides the basic Direct Post support for Visa and Mastercard payments processed in the JoomDonation extension.
NAB Transact Direct Post requires you to have an SSL Certificate installed, and therefore this version of the payment plug-in requires one as well.
Please note the following about this plug-in:
- local SSL certificates only are supported.
- standard payments only are availabe through NAB Transact Direct Post.
- NAB Transact Direct Post does not support recurring payments.
- NAB Transact Direct Post does not support refunds (you must use their web interface).
These NAB Direct Transact features are not currently available but some can be added:
- Remote SSL Certificate, (i.e. using NAB's certificate)
- 3D Secure, support can be added
- Risk Management, support can be added
- Amex, JCB or Diners, support can be added
The features which "can be added" are not available yet as we haven't had access to an account with the features enabled to test against, no other reason. Due to a quirk in the way NAB works while we have implemented the features internally we haven't been able to put them into the released plug-in as we can't actually test them without a client account that has the features enabled.
As the payment plug-in works within the Joomla! extension JoomDonation you will need to refer to the following articles: